As for the dice Baccarat, which determined the fate of a blonde maiden, an Italian gambler Falguirein invented the Baccarat game based on the Ancient Roman Mythology.
According to the legend, nine gods asked a blonde maiden to throw a 9-sided die, the result of which determined her fate. This game is one of the casino games that offers the highest chance of winning to the players, and is the most popular game in Asia.
- After shuffling, the dealer does pre-game once.
- The dealer places face down one card at a time, and deals the first card to the player, second card to the banker, third card to the player, and the fourth card to the banker.
- Baccarat is proceeded according to the game rules (Baccarat Player’s and Banker’s Rules), so as a rule, player’s cards are opened first.
- The cards of both sides may be stand according to the game rule, or dealt 5th and 6th cards to decide the winner. If the sums of both sides are the same, it is a tie, and if there are 2 cards with the same initial value of the cards, they become a pair, and the player receives the payout.
- Ace is counted as 1.
- King, Queen, Jack, and 10 are counted as 0.
- Other cards are counted as the number indicated on the surface.
- If the sum is 10 or higher, only the unit digit is counted.
- Before the game starts, the players must complete their betting on the player side, banker side, tie, or pair designated in front of each seat.
- The player may not place their bets on the player side and banker side at the same time.
- After the first card is dealt, players may not correct or cancel their bets.
- Players must observe the indicated betting limit.
- If the player wins, they will be paid 1 to 1 of the bet amout, and if the banker wins, there occurs 5% commission.
- In the case of no commission Baccarat, they will be paid 1 to 1 for both player wins and banker wins, and if the banker wins with a “6”, they are paid 1/2.
- If players place their bets on a tie and win, they will be paid 8 to 1 of the bet amount.
- If players place their bets on a pair and win, they will be paid 11 to 1 of the bet amount.
|Sum of the First 2 Cards of the Playe||House Rule|
|0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||Receive One More Card|
- Stand : You do not receive any more cards and compete with the banker.
- Natural : Player and Banker both do not receive any more cards, and decide the winner.
- If the sum of the first 2 cards of the player is 6 or 7 and stands, then if the sum of the first 2 cards of the banker is 6 or lower, the banker stands and competes for the winner.
- If the sum of the first 2 cards of the player is 6 or 6 and stands, then if the sum of the first 2 cards of the banker is 5 or lower, the banker receives one additional card to compete for the winner.
- If the sum of the first 2 cards of the player is 5 or lower, then if the sum of banker’s first 2 cards is 2 or lower, both sides must receive one additional card, but if the sum of the first 2 cards of the banker is 3 or higher, the following Rule applies.
|Sum of the first 2 cards of the banker||If the third card is as follows,
the player receives an additional card
|If the third card is as follows,
the player does not receive an additional card
|3||0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9||8|
|4||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7||0, 1, 8, 9|
|5||4, 5, 6, 7||0, 1, 2, 3, 8, 9|
|6||6, 7||0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9|
- Stand : Compete with the players without receiving any more cards.
- Natural : Player and Banker