Tai-sai is an official name for Sic Bo, and is said to have started in ancient China. Originally,
Sic Bo referred to a game played with one pair of dice, but to add some more fun to the game, the game is now played with 3 dice. Highest payout is possible (150 to 1), of all the table games, and the beginners can understand the game easily, thus is popular among the customers..
- The dealer calls “No More Bet”, and then activates the Dice Shaker.
- When the Dice Shaker has stopped, the dealer announces the numbers on the 3 dice and the sum of the numbers, and presses the button so that the Winning Bet would be indicated on the electronic display.
- The dealer takes the Losing Bet, and pays out the Winning Bet according to the payout.
- No player may place a new bet until the dealer finishes paying out.
- If the number of the dices within the Shaker and the number on the electronic display do not match due to the dealer’s mistake, the number on the electronic display must be corrected right away to match the number on the dice.
- In case of a blackout during the game, the dealer calls out the winning number themselves.
- If the dice in the Dice Shaker are stacked on top of each other or hard to read the numbers, “No Game” is declared.
- Players must complete their betting in the designated area before the dealer calls “No More Bet”.
- Players may not change or cancel their bets after the dealer calls “No More Bet”.
- Players must observe the indicated betting limit.
Betting Type / Payout Table
|A Big / Small Bet||1time|
|B Even / Odd Bet||1time|
|C Pair Dice Bet||8times|
|D Any Triple Bet||24times|
|E Triple Bet||Win if all 3 dice are the same and the number has been predicted correctly||150times|
|F Total Number Bet||Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 4 & 17||50times|
|Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 5 & 16||30times|
|Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 6 & 15||18times|
|Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 7 & 14||12times|
|Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 8 & 13||8times|
|Win if the total sum of all 3 dice are 9, 10, 11, 12||6times|
|G Domino Bet||This is a bet on what any combination of 2 numbers of the 3 dice will be||5times|
|H Single Dice Bet||When 1 out of 3 dice comes up||1times|
|When the 2 of the 3 numbers matches the bet number||2times|
|When all 3 dice are the same number||3times|
※ The game progress and payout of the electronic Tai-sai are the same.
For more details, please refer to the game guide within the electronic game device