It is a variation of a stud poker, which was invented by the Englishman Derek Webb in England in 1994.
He wanted the existing poker game to be faster and more interesting, so he tried to make the game rules easier to understand, and guarantee a sufficient payout to attract customers.
- Players place a certain amount in the Ante betting area as a basic bet. At this time, they may make Pair Plus and Progressive betting together, and may not proceed with the game with just Pair Plus and Progressive without placing the Ante betting.
- The dealer deals 3 cards to each player and themselves Face-Down.
- Players check their own cards and decide whether they will fold (give up the game) or continue. If they wish to continue on with the game, they should place their cards on the Play Bet area, and bet additional amount, which is the same as the Ante betting.
- After placing the additional betting, the dealer opens their cards. If the dealer’s cards do not have the rank of Queen High or higher, the dealer pays 1 to 1 for the Ante betting, and Play betting will be a push.
- If the dealer has Queen High or higher rank, if the dealer’s card value is higher, then they take the Ante and Play bet, and if the player’s card value is higher, the dealer pays 1 to 1 for the Ante and Play bet.
- Players must place their Ante betting to participate in the game.
- The winner of the game is decided by the rank.
- Players must observe the indicated betting limit.
- You may not exchange information related to the players’ hands.
The cards have the highest value in the order of Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9…3, 2 and when Ace is combined with 2 or 3, it is used as 1. When the player and dealer have the same value pair, the one with the higher value third card wins.
|Straight Flush||Three of a kind||Straight|
Straight FlushWhen the numbers are in a sequence, all in the same suit
Three of a kindWhen having 3 cards of the same value
StraightWhen the 3 cards are in a sequence
|Flush||One Pair||High Card|
FlushIf any 3 cards are of the same suit
One PairIf there are 2 cards of the same number
High CardWhen it is composed of 3 cards with different numbers and different suit (at least Queen High), the winner is decided by the card with higher rank
Players will receive additional pay according to the payout decided by the Ante bet when they have the following card ranking, regardless of whether they won or not.
|Straight Flush||5 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||4 to 1|
|Straight||1 to 1|
When the players place a pair plus betting, they will receive a set payout according to the following rank from the players’ cards regardless of whether they win or not.
|Straight Flush||40 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||30 to 1|
|Straight||6 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Pait||1 to 1|
Progressive Jackpot and Envy Payout
Progressive betting amount is KRW 1,000 and of the players playing at the same table, when A-K-Q Spades or A-K-Q Suited occurs, the player who placed a progressive bet will receive Envy payout.
The Jackpot starting amount is KRW 1,000,000 and if the accumulated Jackpot amount is under the payout, the amount corresponding to the payout will be paid.
|A-K-Q Spades||100% of the accumulated progressive amount||￦100,000|
|Three of a kind||￦90,000||-|